SOOOOOOOOOOO, my managers returned from Lush Fest in England yesterday.
My MIT (WHO IS REALLY COOL) brought a goodie back for each of us. SHE MADE ME WITCHES’ BALL SOAP! (This will never, ever exist in a store. Ever. It’s totally exclusive and I am totally lucky.) For those of you who don’t know, Witches’ Ball was a limited edition Halloween bubble bar we had a couple of times over the past few years. I dunno if they’ll be making more this Fall or not. Normally it looks like this:
Oh god ugh anyway this soap smells so good. Rosemary, sage, peppermint, frankincense, and myrrh. UGHHH I KEEP SNIFFING IT. I WANT TO ROLL IN IT. I KNOW THAT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE. WHATEVER.
tagged as: lush. lushfest. personal. lush cosmetics.
- cyndaquilpoop reblogged this from baby-firefly and added:
- cyndaquilpoop likes this
- serenichi reblogged this from baby-firefly and added:
- baby-firefly reblogged this from cosmicheart
- baby-firefly likes this
- angelajude likes this
- theworstbitch likes this
- bluefeathergal likes this
- oooswampwitch likes this
- sheynondoah reblogged this from lushiesunite and added:
- sheynondoah likes this
- misssnippah likes this
- lushiesunite reblogged this from cosmicheart and added:
- cosmicheart posted this